Size: 3500x3500 with the ability to bend arbitrary shapes and perform bending in two planes. Glass thickness: 3 ... 19 mmYear: 2008Condition: Working..In detail
Glass tempering lines
Glass is a material that, thanks to the development of modern technology, has become widely used. It was originally used as a base for glass products. Over time, the glass acquired modified properties - heat resistance, strength, allowing it to be used in construction, transport and many other areas. The wide distribution of glass in various industries has become possible due to the fact that people have invented new methods for its processing, including:
1. Tempering glass. This is a technological process that takes place under the influence of high temperatures. Heat treatment of glass allows to increase its strength and resistance to extremely high temperatures. Tempered glass is also safe in case of destruction - its non-sharp fragments are not capable of harming a person.
2. Bending glass. Original design products, decor items, wardrobe doors, shower stalls are made by bending glass. Glass bending involves uniform bending at temperatures up to 700 degrees. At the end of the process glass acquires a number of modified properties - impact resistance, durability.
Equipment for hardening and bending of glass is a necessity for the effective implementation of both processes.
We offer a wide range of high-quality quenching furnaces, with the help of which we can create ultra-strong glass. In the future, finished products can be used for the production of architectural structures, decorative elements, photo and video equipment, optical devices, and also be used in the automotive, furniture and transport industries. Since the technological conditions of glass processing in all stoves are identical, the principle of operation of all equipment is approximately the same. The equipment for glass tempering presented here includes:
1. Glass tempering furnace. We offer our customers powerful stoves of world famous brands - Cooltemper, Tamglass. They are distinguished by high quality finished products, efficiency indicators and low production costs.
2. Line flat hardening. Our catalog includes glass tempering lines manufactured by Landglass, Erdmann Enterprises Deutschland GMB. Landglass glass tempering furnaces perform Low-e glass tempering with emission from 0.02 –0.06.
Our company is also a distributor of glass bending furnaces. The site contains 3 models of stoves designed for this purpose. So, glass bending is performed using equipment such as:
1. Furnace beet. We offer our customers furnaces produced by Glassrobot Rainbowmaker TSF, bending glass 3-19 mm in two planes, and Lisec Aeroflat for glass 2-8 mm thick.
2. Line quenching and bending. We have a Landglass furnace with a minimum bending radius of 1100 mm.