Coloring glass is a processing method that allows to obtain new decorative properties. Painted glass is used everywhere - in the entrance doors, any elements of the interior and furniture, shop windows, exhibition centers, souvenirs. When painting, various paintwork materials can be used, including acrylic polymers (acrylic resin), organic inks used for continuous dyeing, ceramic and UV curable paints.
Among the modern technology of painting glass can be identified:
1. Silk-screen printing. This is one of the most high-quality printing methods, the essence of which is to push through a stencil. During this process, paints are injected into the surface of the glass. Since stencils are made of silk, this method is called “silk-screen printing”. A wide range of colors opens up unlimited possibilities for designers. With this method they manage to turn ordinary glass into a masterpiece decor item. High accuracy of printing and adaptability can be achieved using professional equipment - screen printing machine for sealing sheets and tapes.
2. Roll painting. This method involves applying a lacquer material first on the roll, after which the paint is transferred to the moving substrate. With the help of roller painting can create original decor items. This method is characterized by high performance, uniform application and cost savings. Roll printing machines are not demanding in terms of maintenance, and can also be combined with drying equipment.
Glass painting equipment
We offer our customers a wide selection of professional equipment for painting glass, with which you can achieve high-quality printing results. In our catalog are presented:
1. Screen printing machine on glass. Here you can choose professional MPS and Has-Print machines. The screen printing machine of both brands is designed for printing on glass with a thickness of 2-19 mm. They have several advantages, including the ability to print large sizes, perfect smoothness of the cast surface, as well as additional screen cleaning. Both models work in ½, ¾ modes. The end result of their production is high-quality and accurate printing on glass.
2. Machine roller printing on glass. We have presented a professional H-Coater roller printing machine used for printing on glass 3-19 mm thick. Manual data entry ensures accurate ink application and high print quality.
3. Drying line for stained glass. Drying - the final stage, the final painting of glass. In order for you to save the maximum time allocated for drying, we suggest you use professional equipment and purchase a drying line with roller conveyors of the HAS DR S2 2VH model equipped with infrared heating.